We offer FREE Round-Trip Shipping (1 to 3 days) to the US mainland on all national rentals.
We ship orders to be delivered on your selected Start Date. Sometimes they arrive earlier. Sometimes they don't.
If your rental is delivered on or after your Start Date due to UPS delays (weather, COVID restrictions, staffing issues, etc.) we will automatically adjust your Start and End Dates.
Delivery dates are not guaranteed. UPS delays may occur.
1 Day Guaranteed Shipping
If you absolutely need a rental on a specific date, and have no flexibility, choose Next Day Air shipping at checkout for guaranteed arrival on that date.
Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
|Standard Round-Trip Shipping (US Mainland)||FREE|
|Standard Round-Trip Shipping (Hawaii and US Territories)||Starts at $88|
|Standard Round-Trip Shipping (Alaska)||Starts at $110|
|Guaranteed 1-Day Shipping||Starts at $49|
We do not ship packages on the following US and Company holidays.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Indigenous People's Day
- Veteran's Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Tracking Your Order
When your order is shipped, you'll receive a Shipment Confirmation email, containing order details, a link to your UPS tracking number, and return instructions.
- In the Shipment Confirmation email, click on your tracking number link. A new tab opens.
- On the UPS tracking page, you will see the current status of your shipment, and an estimated delivery date.
Returning Your Rental
- Remove the return shipping label, tape, and security seal from the documents pouch.
- Put the remaining instruction cards and magnetic locator back into the box.
- Close the box lid, locking the tabs into place.
- Place a tape strip at each end of the box front to secure it, then place the security seal across the flap.
- Place the return shipping label on top of the existing shipping label.
- Drop off the box at your nearest UPS store.