By renting a metal detector from us, you agree to and accept the following terms:
- You will keep the equipment in good working order, normal wear and tear excepted.
- Rental charges are billed to you for the full duration of your rental even if the equipment is returned early or claimed to have not been used. In other words, you are renting the equipment for a specified period of time. Whether you use it for any or all of that time is irrelevant.
- If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until the equipment is returned.
- You shall pay Metro Metal Detectors full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond normal wear and tear. Our invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount you shall pay for repair or replacement.
- We make no warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that we shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the rented equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after the non-conforming equipment is returned.
- You indemnify and hold us harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
- You shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by Metro Metal Detectors in protection of our rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken by us to collect any amounts due to the Company under this rental agreement.