COVID 19 Response
As an essential business under Colorado's Stay In Place Order (effective 3/26/20), we are still operating in a limited capacity to serve our customers with essential needs.
Under the exemptions in the order, we are allowed to:
- Deliver those services or supplies to others, such as, food, pet supply, other household consumer products, and products or equipment necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of a residence.
- other related firms and professionals who provide services necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of residences.
Under the exemptions, customers with essential needs include:
- Losing your keys, as those are necessary to safely shelter in place, get to the grocery store to purchase food or other supplies, and continue working in an essential business.
- Losing your phone, as internet and other telecommunications products and services are a critical need, and necessary to maintain the safety and critical operation of a residence.
- Requiring a magnetic locator in order to locate property markers, curb boxes, water valve boxes, propane lines, gas lines, and other buried iron and steel as necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of a residence, or to assist in ongoing critical construction and maintenance work.
We only provide rentals via delivery directly to our customers. In addition to our usual practice of cleaning equipment between rentals, we are now sanitizing our metal detectors and magnetic locators with disinfectant wipes to the best of our ability.
We prefer to accept payment over the phone or online, but are still accepting payment by card on delivery.
Specific delivery ranges are not guaranteed to be available at this time. Please call for current availability.