Our mission is to be the most human-centered, helpful, and accessible metal detector rental service in the United States.
Through our Local Rentals, Recovery Services, and National Shipping (coming soon!), we reunite you with what you've lost, and help you find what you're searching for.
We're working to balance purpose, profit, and the potential for doing good things.
In our pursuit of this balance, we treat our customers, employees, the environment, and the communities in which we do business with equal importance and respect.
We rent equipment, but more importantly, we provide a sense of empowerment to help you find what you've lost.
We distill "steep learning curves" into digestible concepts, and are always working to be more successful.
We believe in being kind, and working with empathy in mind. We transform feelings of helplessness and frustration into purposeful action, putting the power in your hands.
The work we do matters. It has purpose and makes a meaningful impact on the lives of others. We believe that all work is equally important.
- A living wage for all employees, and a 4:1 pay ratio that means everyone benefits from our success.
- An extensive benefits package for full-time employees.
- We give everyone the trust and autonomy to work in ways that suit them best.
- We use rechargeable batteries in all of our rental equipment.
- Through a combination of carbon offsets and planting trees for each rental purchased—we're carbon-neutral.
- Read more about our environmental practices.
We intend to reinvest a percentage of profits (when profitable) into the communities in which we work, through partnerships with impactful local organizations doing work that we believe in.